Tankless Water Heaters From CrewPros
Thanks to new technology, tankless water heaters are now more attainable than ever. In the recent past, homeowners couldn’t imagine being able to afford a tankless water heater, much less its installation. However, these days with newer, smarter, and more innovative tankless technology being introduced to the market, tankless products and their installations have become more affordable for homeowners, especially if they opt for non-condensing units.
Why Should You Choose a Tankless Water Heater?
One of the best attributes of a tankless water heater is that it is significantly cost-efficient. When you combine the following factors, you will see they add up to a more affordable water-heating solution. The factors that affect a tankless water heater’s cost efficiency include the following.
Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
- Increase in Water Conservation: Due to the established recirculation pattern in tankless water heaters, you will save on water usage. This eliminates the need to run water from a faucet or appliance till it reaches your desired temperature. Your hot water will be available immediately, which will reduce the amount of wasted water.
- Increase in Energy Efficiency: The standard residential tanks only have a thermal efficiency of around 60%. A non-condensing tankless water heater is about 85% thermally efficient, using less energy and fuel to function. Certain tankless units can even predict a household’s hot water needs. The innovative recirculation technology conserves energy by scheduling hot water delivery based on your usage instead of circulating at regular intervals. The smart recirculation ensures the pump doesn’t waste energy by running during typical off times when hot water is usually never used.
- Increase in Tank Longevity: According to a study from the Department of Energy, the general lifespan of a tank water heater ranges from 10-15 years. A tankless water heater can last up to 20 years. In addition, key components of a tankless water heater can be easily replaced, which helps extend the lifespan even longer.
- Comparable Price: Over the past few years, non-condensing tankless water heaters have become equal in price to standard water tanks. If you are pricing gas water heaters online, you will notice that a non-condensing tankless water heater can be found as low as $700, which is also the going rate for a tank. The price shift is because there is an increasing cost to manufacture the materials of a tank heater versus a tankless water heater.
Get in Touch with CrewPros Memphis
Contact CrewPros Memphis today if you are interested in upgrading to a tankless water heater. Our team is experienced at installing tankless water heaters, and we always offer the fairest price for the installation.
- Staying Ahead of the Storm with a Generac Generator
- Trending Kitchen Amenities in Remodels
- Bathroom Remodeling Advice for a Luxurious Retreat
- Light Fixture Installation by CrewPros
- Keep Your Home Comfortable with Thermostat Installation
- Enjoy College Football in Your Outdoor Living Space
- Popular Kitchen Remodeling Layouts