Bathroom Remodeling Trends for 2023
Your bathroom may not be your favorite room in the house, but it sure is important. Especially if you choose CrewPros Memphis, remodeling this room can change the game. Our team of designers and builders have decades of experience providing homeowners with remodels they love.
Designing for 2023
These days, we at CrewPros are busier than ever. Since the current real estate market is seeing a housing shortage and high-interest rates, more are choosing to remodel. A study done by Lending Tree found that out of 1000 people, 72% of people are choosing to renovate rather than sell. In the same survey, 68% said they wanted to enjoy their home more, while 42% said they wanted to increase the value of their home.
At CrewPros, we will do our best to make sure you earn back the equity or savings you spend remodeling your home by making sure your remodel is exactly what you want and more. Our core goal at every job is customer satisfaction. Yet, what happens if the homeowner knows they want a remodel, but they don’t exactly know what they want? That’s where our design team comes into play. Our designers make sure to stay on top of the latest trends, and there are some fantastic bathroom redesign trends for 2023. Here are just a few of them.
Best Bathroom Trends
- Decorative & Unique Lighting: From ornate ceiling lights, pendants, or sconces, bathrooms have become a spotlight for lighting fixtures. Anything goes in 2023, with some homeowners choosing sculptural lighting fixtures. As long as the fixtures still exude a soothing atmosphere, homeowners can get creative with lighting.
- Mix and Matching Tiles: James Stanley, an architectural designer, loves the look of taking textured tiles and mixing them with a flat surface, either on the wall or the floor, or both. Taking the geometric patterns and installing them, so the pattern fades out into a solid design gives the bathroom a chic custom look without needing to pay extra. You could also have tile as your wall design. Instead of paint or wallpaper, use tile on the back wall to give it a sophisticated contrast.
- Incorporate Nature-Inspired Elements: Jessica Stull, the owner of Parker Interiors, believes one of the biggest trends in 2023 will be natural wood tones and serene spaces being a vital part of the design, incorporating exterior elements in the home with materials and organic features such as woods, concrete, plaster, rounded edges, and earthy tones.
- Dusty Blues and Greens: For example, a dusty blue his and hers cabinetry paired with the lush green color of certain plants opens up the palette and allows you to work with many more complimentary hues in the bathroom. The result is a serene room with a possibility of whimsy sneaking in.
- Focal Point Bathtub: The hope in this trend is to make the bathroom feel more like a spa. A spa bathroom is always on trend, says Sabra Ballon of ballonStudio. Bathrooms should serve as a respite from the outside world, a place to decompress and recharge. Killy Sheer agrees that a spa bathroom is timeless and always on trend. For Killy, she feels a spa bathroom not only needs to have the tub as a focal point, but there should also be luxurious finishes, such as natural stone or unlacquered brass, framed views bringing the outside in, and cabinetry that looks like you would see it in a high-end cocktail bar.
Bathroom Remodeling with CrewPros
A Recap on What’s Trending
- Earth tones
- Playing with colors
- Contrasting designs with tile
- Spa vibes
As mentioned above, these were just a few of the latest trends for bathroom remodels of 2023. Check back with the CrewPros Memphis blog for additional remodeling trends of 2023.
- Keep Your Home Comfortable with Thermostat Installation
- Enjoy College Football in Your Outdoor Living Space
- Popular Kitchen Remodeling Layouts
- Plumbing Leaks and Pipe Repairs
- Upgrade Your Home with Interior Painting
- Bathroom and Kitchen Tile Replacement
- Take Your Backyard to the Next Level with a Luxury Outdoor Kitchen